November 3-4, 2018
Friday, November 2, 2018 – Set-up
4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 3, 2018
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 4, 2018
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Friday, 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Location of Expo
Valencia Town Center
The EXPO this year will be hosted outdoors in an expanded area! This is an exciting development for this event. Please take a moment to fill out the vendor application form, if you have not done so already. For additional questions, please contact Mindy Penrod: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants are required to be health and fitness related.
- For the 2018 Health and Fitness Expo, we will not be accepting any dental, orthodontic, or car dealerships due to current sponsorship agreements.
- The expo is a required two day booth, Saturday, November 3, and Sunday, November 4. Single day requests will not be accepted. Vendors are not permitted to close their booths early on either day. Booth fee for a 10 x 10 booth is $500.
- You are not permitted to exceed the 10 x 10 booth space size. All items for sale or promotion are required to fit inside the 10 x 10 booth space. You are not permitted to exceed your booth space.
- Items provided to vendors: 10×10 vendor festival tent, 1 table, and 2 chairs
- Vendors are able to submit a photo of a branded canopy for their organization/business to be considered to be used at the expo. If the branded canopy is approved, a $100 discount will be applied to the application fee. You will be notified whether or not your canopy has been approved.
- Virtual Race Bag: online “goodie bag” emailed to all race participants. The cost for a promotional listing within the Virtual Race Bag is: $100
- PLEASE NOTE: Submitting this application does not guarantee vendor placement. Each vendor space is confirmed by staff based on availability and full payment of vendor fee. Space is limited; on-time registration is required. Vendors must be in the health services and fitness industry.