November 1-2, 2019
Application deadline is 10/4/19 and the application process shutdown is at 11:59 p.m. on 10/4/19
Friday, November 1, 2019
4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 2, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday, 12:00 p.m. (Noon) – 3:00 p.m.
Location of Expo
Westfield Valencia Town Center North Parking Lot (adjacent to Magic Mountain Parkway)
Applications are now available!
The Expo this year will once again be hosted outdoors in an expanded area! Please take a moment to fill out the vendor application form, if you have not done so already. For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants are required to be health and fitness related.
- For the 2019 Health and Fitness Expo, we will not be accepting any dental, orthodontic, or car dealerships due to current sponsorship agreements.
- The expo is a required two day booth, Friday, November 1 from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m., and Saturday, November 2 from 9:00 – 3:00 p.m. Single day requests will not be accepted. Vendors are not permitted to close their booths early on either day. Booth fee for a 10 x 10 booth is $500.
- You are not permitted to exceed the 10 x 10 booth space size. All items for sale or promotion are required to fit inside the 10 x 10 booth space.
- Power is available for the expo for a fee of $50. Vendors are not permitted to bring their own generators to power their booth.
- Wi-Fi will not be available at the expo. Please plan ahead accordingly if you are going to need this.
- Items provided to vendors: 10 x 10 vendor festival tent, 1 table and 2 chairs
- Vendors are able to submit a photo of a branded canopy for their organization/business to be considered to be used at the expo. If the branded canopy is approved, a $100 discount will be applied to the application fee. You will be notified whether or not your canopy has been approved.
- Virtual Race Bag: online “goodie bag” emailed to all race participants. The cost for a promotional listing within the Virtual Race Bag is $100.
- PLEASE NOTE: Submitting this application does not guarantee vendor placement. Each vendor space is confirmed by staff based on availability and full payment of vendor fee. Space is limited; on-time registration is required. Vendors must be in the health services and fitness industry.